A full-day conference of talks, networking and knowledge-sharing on the topics of user research in games, player-centric game development, and the application of player psychology. Join the world's leading games researchers to discuss research approaches, case studies and tools, and share the conversation with #gamesUR. Hosted on November 24th in London, at the award-winning Cavendish Conference Centre.
We’re back in London, in a beautiful new venue
Grab your ticket today!
Dedicated networking times and an evening social event allows you to rub shoulders with Europe’s best games user research talent.
Subscribe to our mailing list for all the latest news
The #gamesUR Conference is proudly presented by the Games User Research Special Interest Group of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA GURSIG). To learn more about the GURSIG, or about Games User Research in general, visit the “What is Games User Research” page, or the IGDA and GURSIG websites.
Cavendish Conference Centre
An award-winning conference centre in the heart of London. 22 Duchess Mews, W1G 9DT.
- Professional Ticket
- Access to the full day of incredible talks
- Includes breakfast, 3-course lunch and refreshments all day
- Network with other research professionals
- Unwind with free food, drinks and games at the evening social
- Student Ticket
- Special entry price for students holding valid student ID
- Includes entry to the conference and evening social event
- Includes breakfast, 3-course lunch and refreshments
- Strictly limited availability
- Be recognised as a leader in the community by sponsoring the #gamesUR Conference
- Sponsors get free tickets, and prominent advertising and promotional opportunities throughout the event
- Sponsorship tiers available for every budget
- Please contact us for more details.