Visiting Montreal

About Montreal

Montreal is the most populous city in Quebec, Canada and is home to many leading AAA and independent video game studios. French is the official language of Montreal but many residents are bilingual and speak English. Please visit this website for more information about the culture and sights of Montreal, or visit the city’s official website, here.

Things To Do In Montreal

Food and Drink

6672 Rue Papineau, Montréal
QC H2G 2X2, Canada
(514) 729-2633
Visit Website

206 Rue Jarry E, Montréal
QC H2P 1T5, Canada
(514) 543-7725
Visit Website

Baguette Brochette
3800 Rue Saint-Denis, Montréal
QC H2W 2M2, Canada
(514) 844-7246
Visit Website

Le Central
30 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal
QC H2X 0C8, Canada
Visit Website

Coeur de Loup
1141 Rue Bélanger, Montréal
QC H2S 1H6, Canada
(514) 278-5687
Visit Website

1290 Rue Beaubien E, Montréal
QC H2S 1P9, Canada
Visit Website

Épicerie Sue
951 Avenue Duluth E, Montréal
QC H2L 4X5, Canada
(514) 600-2330
Visit Website

Roch le Coq
1541 Avenue Van Horne, Montréal
QC H2V 1L4, Canada
(514) 637-2337
Visit Website

International Travel

The Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) is located about 30 minutes from the Palais des congrès and about 40 minutes from Ubisoft Montreal.

If you are not a Canadian resident or currently living in Canada, you will need a passport to travel to Montreal. Citizens of the United States are required to have a passport upon entry via land, sea, or air. Please keep in mind that, if you do not have a passport or need to renew one, passport application processes can take up to several weeks to complete unless expedited at additional cost. Learn more about applying for or renewing your US passport here. For US citizens planning to drive, you must provide a passport, passport card, or NEXUS card that permits border crossings for both private and commercial travellers. Travellers from the US should visit the U.S. State Department website for more information about travelling to Canada.

Travelers visiting from outside Canada or the US may need to show a return (airline) ticket upon entering Canada. All EU nationals are visa exempt for stays less than six months, but must complete an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before boarding flights to Canada. To see whether you will need a visa or an eTA to travel to Canada, please visit this website. Entry requirements for travelers outside the US vary, please consult this website for entry requirements.